2020 FAR for Aviation Maintenance Technicians - ASA
We have AIM, AMP. The most comprehensive book of rules for AMTs, maintenance operations, and repair shops.
The 2020 Federal Regulation book for AMTs in 8-1/4" x 10-3/4" large-book format includes:
- FAR Parts 1, 3, 5, 13, 21, 23, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 39, 43, 45, 47, 48 (NEW! Registration and Marking Requirements for Small Unmanned Aircraft), 65, 91, 110, 119, 121 (J, L, Z, AA, DD), 125, 135, 145, 147, and 183
- Advisory Circulars 20-62E, 20-109A, 21-12C, 39-7D, 43-9C, 43.9-1F.
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- 14 CFR Parts pertinent to AMTs, maintenance operations and repair shops
- The most complete and up-to-date information available, with ASA's promise to keep readers current via timely and free online Updates.
- New FREE subscription email Update service keeps readers up-to-speed on regulation changes via email throughout the 1-year book-life-cycle, as the changes are released.
- Complete FAR index
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2018 series continues this tradition, with books that contain complete and up-to-date information from the Federal Aviation Regulations.
Softcover, illustrated and indexed, 672 pages.